Storey & Associates Ltd specialise in accounting for small to medium sized businesses, meaning we have the experience and expertise to quickly and efficiently deal with your accounting needs and get it right the first time.
One of the major accounting issues small to medium sized businesses come across is dealing with IRD compliance. Many businesses spend hours preparing paperwork for IRD only to find they have missed something small that ends up costing them large amounts. We can help by dealing with IRD on your behalf covering all compliance work, or by showing you how to prepare the paperwork for each financial year. This includes compiling and calculating taxes due and ensuring they are paid on time.
Some common accounting tasks we can help with include:
- Tax compliance - keeping you out of trouble with the IRD!
- GST returns - monthly, 2 monthly or 6 monthly
- PAYE returns
- Keeping your bank manager happy!
- Cashflow recording, preparation and KPI's (Key Performance Indicators)
- Business advice and support
- Companies Office returns
- Annual accounts
- Family trust administration
- ACC levies
- Setting up accounting software (Xero, SAASU, AIMS)
Why choose Storey & Associates Ltd?
- We offer agreed, up front fixed price plans so you know exactly how much you'll be paying with no surprises
- Storey & Associates Ltd have set scheduling with a maximum 1 month turnaround guarantee
- Storey & Associates Ltd has been running for over 18 years specialising in small to medium business accounting so you can be certain we have the experience and expertise to provide you with the best possible accounting services and business advice
- We offer flexible hours, 8:30am - 5pm Monday through to Friday, or outside of these hours by prior arrangement
- If you are unable to meet us at our office we can come to you
- We offer a free 1 hour initial consultation so we can best determine how we can help you with your accounting needs
"After just one great training session SAASU went from looking completely foreign to being a very user-friendly and logical program. SAASU is so easy to use, the same logic applies for all the different functions, and it has been very adaptable to all our specific needs and quirks. Being able to automatically e-mail out our regular invoices is a great time and cost saver and the invoices look very professional."
Sue, KSG Corporation Ltd
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What services do you offer for small business owners?
A: We offer a large range of accounting services suited for small to medium sized businesses, including all tax compliance, cashflow for banks, etc. Click here to view our full range of services or contact us for a complimentary 1 hour initial consultation.
Q: Can you come to meet me?
A: Yes we are happy to set up a meeting at your office within Palmerston North, or out of town by arrangement. Call our office and we can set up a meeting.
Q: Which accounting systems do you work with?
A: We can work with any accounting system including XERO, SAASU, AIMS (a no-frills GST / Annual Accounts system with no monthly fees – just a one off upfront fee).
Q: How much do you charge?
A: We offer agreed, fixed price plans, however every business has different needs so we offer an initial 1 hour consultation complimentary so we can learn more about your business and what we can do to help. Our pricing is customised to each individual client.