Multitude Of IRD Returns That Individuals Can & May Be Required To File
Completing all the required aspects can be time consuming. The IRD also have some stringent rules on what needs to be declared and what can be claimed. These rules are also constantly changing with the inclusion of new, or the clarification of existing, legislation. As accountants this is an area that we focus on and have access to all the latest information and requirements.
Some of the individual returns that may be required by IRD are:
- Complete Personal Tax Returns (IR3/PTS)
- Donation & Childcare Rebates (IR526)
- Complete all calculations
- Resident Withholding Tax (RWT)
- Calculate & file RWT returns
- Non Resident Withholding Tax (NRWT) & Approved Issuer Levy (AIL)
- Calculating & filing
- Special Tax Codes (IR23BS)
- Provide tax refunds periodically through your PAYE/WT
- Recalculation based on changes
- Liaise with IRD
- FIF/Overseas Investments
Ensuring that your individual returns are processed correctly the first time will save time and avoid potential penalties from the IRD.
Contact us today to see how we can free up your time and ensure that your IRD commitments are correct and up to date.
Comments or questions are welcome.
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form